Thursday, August 17, 2006

Scrolling...




I wanted to make something for Logan to entertain him for the flight next week. So I saw this toy at the hair cutting place and thought I could make one. I borrowed a scroll saw from a friend and went to work. Now my back hurts being scrunched over for so long. The idea of this toy is to have a bunch of doors with different kinds of locks and latches. I think Logan will like it. But Ethan won't let me show it to him until we are on the plane :) I also got my hair cut yesterday by a girl in the ward, she did an excellent job and straightened it for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very ambitious! You will have to get your own set of tools now! I'm sure Logan will really like it. Your hair is so cute. I like it straight.

Shepherd's in Wisconsin said...

Straight hair- looks good, don't get it caught in the scroll saw