Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mormon Craftiness


I went to a build-a-skill night for my ward and we learned how to make cards. Here are my demos. If you want to see them close up go to my web album. Ethan and Logan also had fun tonight. They went to a hockey game together. Ethan said that when they first got there Logan sat on his lap for like 15 minutes just staring. Then when the people next to them got drunk they started yelling down at the rink and Logan would look at them and point his finger down and yell too. When the music would come on Logan started dancing. So we think Logan had a fun time at the game. Also Logan got a hockey jersey at the game, he'll grow into it someday.Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amie said...

I love staples in my cards and scrapbook stuff! And distressing, weathering, antiquing--all very cool right now! Looks great, good job!