Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Quiet contemplations

We are back from NY after a LONG trip home. Our second flight was delayed 1 1/2 hours and we didn't get home till 1 am. Ugh. But we had fun. We visited so many sites: Buttermilk Falls, Fayette where the Whitmer family farm is, Palmyra where the Joseph Smith family farm is and the sacred grove, Susquehanna river where the Aaronic Priesthood was established, and Cooperstown where the Baseball Hall of Fame is. Ethan could have stayed there the whole trip, we gave him 3 hours. I put all the pictures in some albums. NY 1, NY 2, and the best of the bunch which is just some of my favorites of the whole trip if you are short on time :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amie said...

Great pictures Ashley! I went to several of those places when I was 9 and I still remember the awesome feeling from the Sacred Grove. I'm glad you got to go! Those falls are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So many cute pictures, it looks like you really had a good time. Your folks sure kept you busy! I just love the picture with Logan and Omi sitting on the steps. you should have that one enlarged and framed.