Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wii


Monday was Ethan and my first time playing Wii. For those who don't know, it's the 'new' video game. We were over at our friend's house the Mitchells for lunch and stayed till right before dinner. Logan napped and we played tennis, golf, baseball, and boxing. This is a picture of Ethan and Jayson boxing. Also pictured is Logan napping on Ethan and Logan's goofy smile.
On a side note, I called our local Fish and Game about the birds outside our front door because they have laid more eggs and have gotten aggressive again. Turns out it isn't an endangered species, well not the one I have, but it is a flycatcher and the guy said there must be a good food source in the area for them to be nesting there again. He also said it was against the law to move the nest so I guess we'll just have to wait it out. On the bright side, we have our own personal pest control. I think the bird is either an Ash-throated flycatcher or Dusty-capped flycatcher.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know the birds had gotten aggressive. When they are done with this nest, you should put something on top of that light to discourage them from coming back. (Like a stuffed cat)!

Amie said...

Huh, that's weird...how would anyone ever know if you moved the nest? I'm not saying break the rule...just bend it a little!

Diane said...

Hi Bluths, Can't believe how big Logan is already! This blog thing is kinda fun. Have a good day.

PDgirl said...

Holy crap, isn't the Wii super fun? I'm sooo good at bowling--not in real life, though, just in the video game. I got 8 strikes/spares in one game! And I've gotten to play Zelda on it and it's really fun--to swing your sword you really have to swing your arm around!! I wish I had a Wii...

Shepherd's in Wisconsin said...

We have a special tool for getting rid of unwanted pests here in Wisconsin, it is called a Roto-Tiller, I'd recommend it, see Blog for further information