Sunday, October 14, 2007

1 funeral and a splash pad

Ethan's parents were in town this weekend for his grandma's brother's funeral.
It was nice to see them. Logan called Ethan's dad "goo gampa" for Blue Grandpa. He showed Logan some 'magic' tricks and boy was he enthralled. I met Ethan's grandpa for the first time. They live in Oregon, but I've never met him. He is standing next to me in the picture.

Me, Grandpa Bill, Grandma Joan, Logan, Ethan, Dad Robert, Mom Kelly, Uncle David

Logan was so good at the funeral. It was so quiet. I wish our Sunday sacrament meeting could be that quiet.

After the funeral we went to the outlet mall to get some early Christmas presents. Logan loved the splash pad, but he got soaked so I had to buy him some new clothes. I went to the Motherhood Maternity store and when I came back I saw Logan wearing just his overalls and no shirt. Reminded me of Dexy's Midnight Runners (check it out at 1:07 minutes into the video). Should have taken a picture. More pictures here.

I added a poll on my pregnancy blog. Take it before it closes :)

1 comments:

Amie said...

That's one of my favorite songs of all time--how is it possible I've never seen that video all the way through? Great reference, Logan! I tried to take your poll but it didn't let me. =(