Friday, February 15, 2008

Bubble Baf


Logan is one of those kids who loves to take baths, but lucky for me he won't stay in there all day, he likes getting in his pajamas too. He is really into Spiderman lately. He shoots webs at us all the time and has taught his friend Cyrena how to shoot them too with her hand. Sometimes he has trouble keeping his pinky finger in position so he needs our help. The last few days he has also liked watching Fraggle Rock. (Thanks to T&T for getting it for him 2 Christmas' ago). He's a good kid and listens to his mommy and daddy very well. Songs he has requested me sing at night this week?: I Am a Child of God, Little Einsteins theme song, and Do as I'm Doing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Terri said...

YAY Fraggle Rock! I forgot about that...

Amie said...

Down in Fraggle Rock! (clap! clap!)
Down in Fraggle Rock! (clap! clap!)

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture, he is such a little boy with the Spiderman stuff. I remember my kids watching Fragle Rock. Those are good songs, does he sing them too? (Blu Gramma)