Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our funny little man

No matter how much we try sometimes, this kid won't wake up. He'll sleep in any position.



I was born with an extra bump in front of my ear, not like the obvious one you see here, but Gavin has 2 other bumps on his ear that feel like extra cartilage. I have it too. (They are to the upper left of the nub and directly left of it). I noticed this little tag right after he was born, I think it's cute.



He also has hairy ears. Poor thing. It'll go away though...I hope.



P.S. My brother-in-law Bryan was on Jay Leno tonight stuffing his mouth with a big mac in 10 seconds. We're very proud of him. Maybe it will be on You Tube later and I'll get a clip of it.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Toni said...

That's funny about the hairy ears. Jack had hair just like that. It's FINALLY starting to go away, so there is hope.

That's cool about your brother-in-law, I'll be excited to see that one if it's on YouTube!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Is he still not sleeping well at night if he is asleep all day? I totally saw Bryan on Jay last night I was watching with Ren and suddenly I was like hey I know that guy! Ren thought I was a nerd I mean who claims to know someone who is shoving a big mac in there mouth on TV, but I was proud of accomplishment and being on TV and all that is cool!

Herbert Family said...

I saw that hamburger stuffing guy last night. How funny!!!!!

Darren and Traci said...

I love that first picture. He is just so relaxed. Is he a pretty mellow baby? The ear fuzz is too cute too, it always rubs off eventually but is cute when they are so little.

Amie said...

Seriously about your BIL? that's funny! Baby has cute lil' ears. =)

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie!! My little Bella had the same thing on her ears!! No worries it goes away!! I was worried cause you know how those Italians are hairy!! haha It fell off tho! :o)

Anonymous said...

That is one cute little boy! He looks like Logan with dark hair. He is getting big already. We´re having a great time in Spain. We´re leaving Madrid for Toledo today. (kelly in Madrid)

Steven Shepherd said...

Don't worry about the Ear hair when he get's to be my age it will all come back! ;-)

Tiffany said...

Congrats, Ashley and Ethan! (and Logan)! I just checked your blog and found out that you had your baby. How exciting! Boys are lots of fun. You look great, Ashley (of course!). Glad to hear things are going so well for you guys. We sure miss you in Minnesota! Love, Tiffany B. P.S. I think his ear hair is kind of cute!

Jenna said...

Gavin is so dang cute! Your family is very lucky to have him. I can't wait to cuddle him to pieces when grandma leaves!! :)