Saturday, July 26, 2008

4 (1/2) month check up

I'm a growing boy!
Weight: 15 lbs 9 oz
Length: 26"
Cuteness: 100%

I asked the doctor about how weak his neck is since he is still needing support and does the whole wobbling thing. He recommended more tummy time (of course) and also trying a Bumbo. So I borrowed one from Jenna (until she will need it for her baby). We'll see how that goes, I haven't put him in it yet.

FYI: Logan weighed more than this at his 4 month, yet no one called him chubby...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

S. Fantasia said...

I think I remember worrying about Eli being wobbly around this age too. Seemed like forever before he could hold his big head up. I'm sure he'll stop the wobble soon enough. He is so cute. :o)

Anonymous said...

I know Logan was a chubby baby too, It just seems more noticeable with Gavin, maybe it's the cheeks? (Blu Grandma)

Anonymous said...

i agree with blu grandma.. it's the cheeks

Darren and Traci said...

Healthy boy. You know Allison still hasn't broke 18 pounds, yet she eats us out of house and home, crazy.

tiff snedaker said...

I wonder if he is shorter than Logan at this age? Same thing here - Chandler weighed about the same as Rowan at this age but was 2 inches taller so he was never called chubby like Rowan gets. I think Gavin looks perfect - Way to Grow!