Sunday, September 21, 2008

Have a happy Sunday!


I had to go early to church this morning so Ethan and I took separate cars. When Ethan got home he recorded this cute video of Gavin laughing for me because I seem to miss all the times he laughs. (I finally figured out how to rotate the video so it's not sideways!)

While in Wisconsin we went to the Jelly Belly Factory and just by chance ran into our old friends (Alicia and Devin Wahlen) from college there the same day! Funny that we happened to see them since the factory is in the middle of no where and they came from Chicago. It was good to see them. Ethan and Devin met at EFY in high school.

P.S. my other blog is open to all now.

5 comments:

The Watkins Family said...

Jelly Belly Factory? I am sorry but this is an insufficient blog post. You need to explain the plant. That's like me saying that I went to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory without explaining it. Give me the details.

Eli

Anonymous said...

I noticed the same thing too! That is probably the first time I have noticed any resemblance of me in her. How do rotate video's? I want to know! please......

Shauna said...

What a cute video thanks for sharing :)

Darren and Traci said...

That is so dang cute. I love when they laugh so hard at something so simple. And that's crazy about seeing your old friends all the way out there, what are the chances!?!

Shannon said...

So funny!! I love little ones laughs!!!