Monday, September 15, 2008

Logan went camping

We had our ward camp out on Friday, but we were still trying to catch up on our sleep from our vacation so the Deans were nice enough to take Logan for us.

He loves camping and his 2 favorite girls were there: Cyrena and Macey


Matching in the morning.


I guess they were eating "corn" here.



Playing in the 'Spiderman tree'.

I'm sorry Jenna, I had to do this. Her eyes, mouth, and shirt all matched from the original photo so I had a little fun :)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenna said...

When I looked at the picture before I did notice how pink her lips were. Funny. They had a great time.

Robert &Becky said...

So I just put a comment in here and it didn't work. Which is really ironic because the comment was how I suck at blogging and you need to give me some pointers. Anyway, we'll see if I can get it to work this time. So I love you layout and background you'll have to tell where you find those!

Darren and Traci said...

How fun that he was able to go out and play with his friends and you guys were able to have a little bit of time with only one baby. I like the corn eating picture.