Friday, June 7, 2013

Logan turns 8!

Logan is officially 8 years old now.
All he asked for his birthday was this Lego Chima set. I didn't know until I went to go get it how expensive it was! Jeez!

Before he got it all put together.
 
 

I just thought this was so sweet. I was in my room wasting time on my iPad and come out to the living room to find Sara all cuddled up in Logan's arms fast asleep.
 

You'll have to see instagram for pictures of the finished Lego set and also our trip to see the movie Epic at Studio Movie Grill.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Sarah in logan's arms asleep is the sweetest ever.

Anonymous said...

The oldest boy is absolutely gorgeuos. He sure is beautiful and very good looking!
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZGmh3XnXaYo/UbIDmouFkxI/AAAAAAAAaic/4rVixLjAE-A/s0/DSCN3521.JPG