Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Logan got baptized

Can you believe we have an 8 year old? Me either.

The matching colors weren't really planned. I picked out my dress so it would be blue like the girls but then when I saw us all together I noticed the boys had blue ties as well.


Ethan baptized Logan on 7/6/13


My dad and Ethan's dad were the witnesses.


Omi made the cute dresses on the girls.


All who came to watch Logan be baptized.
 


He picked Red Robbin to eat afterward and got his first set of scriptures from mom and dad.

And Omi got his name put on a scripture case.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica P. said...

I can't believe he is 8, looks like you guys had such a fun day! Your family picture is adorable, miss you guys!!

Natalie Smith said...

Looks like a special day!

Anonymous said...

hfghkdfkuyj