Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Puerto Rico

Most of you have seen these already, but I figured I probably should blog about our 10 year anniversary.

This was our first kid-less vacation. And also our first 10 year anniversary ;)

It was bliss, but we did miss the kids.

Kayaking to monkey island
 
 
 
 


Snorkeling off the coast of monkey island around an old barge that sunk.
 
 
 
 


Our resort's beach. It's kinda like where's waldo because I am down there on the beach :)


Boogie boarding!
 


Rainforest ATV tour. See the iguana?
 
 
 


Yes. This happened.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

What a great get-a-way! Happy Anniversary!

Stevendena said...

the best part was that it was "Bliss".

Unknown said...

did you pack in some face paint with you, or is that mud?

Free Premium Blogger Template For Free said...

nice

Buuny said...

Wonderful items from you, man. I have understand your stuff prior to and you are re just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have got here, certainly like what you are stating and the way during which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it sensible. I can’t wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.
wish to get a visit for Experimental Development for tax and business solution

Jason Colson said...

I really appreciate your article. Your article contains useful information which improves my knowledge. The custom box packaging facilitates you with the finest quality Printed Lip Gloss Boxes Ideas

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .