Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Tub time!


We give Logan a bath every other day. Here is his bath time today. He is starting to get more used to it I think because he started sucking on his hands while in the tub today which he doesn't usually do and he had his feet in the water when he usually has them up. I know this post is boring for those who aren't family, but this is our life, check out his link for the other pictures. We have decided to read Logan a book after his bath, there is a picture of Ethan's first time doing it.

5 comments:

Tristan said...

ash, tristan can teach you how to get rid of spam comments... email him.

Anonymous said...

mmmm Spam.

The Bluths said...

I saw something on the news here about different ways you can cook spam. I guess it is really salty.

J Incarnate said...

I saw this link on Glo's site, and with a profile name like "the Bluths", I had to check it out.

The Bluths said...

Well thank you for stopping.