Saturday, October 27, 2007

Be careful

The title comes from Logan's latest saying. I must say this to him a lot because whenever he stands up on his chair or is about to jump off something he says out loud, "be careful". It's pretty cute. I woke up this morning to find Logan laying on the floor by the bed with his blanket and his head on one of our pillows. I just assumed he got up early so Ethan told him to lay there, but Ethan didn't even know he was in there. I guess we were just so tired and didn't hear him come in so he got tired of waiting and just laid down.

We went to a pumpkin patch this morning. It was crowded today. We paid $6 each and we were able to go through a mini corn maze, play in a sandbox of corn, ride a ladybug train, pet animals, have one eat my hair, and play on all sorts of objects. See web album for all our pictures. It was a pretty fun-packed day.




Ethan and I are feeling better, still don't have much energy, but we're over the bad part.
I stayed up late last night, (or at least I thought it was late since Ethan went to sleep at 8:00), and brain-stormed some ideas for how I want to paint the baby's room. I think I came up with a winner. I drew a little something on the computer so Ethan could see it, maybe I'll post it some time.

I also changed the pregnancy blog so check that out if you haven't already.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Logan looks SO cute on the tractor! And to answer your question...no I'm not potty training Cam yet. He just thought it was really cool to try on his undies the other day. He's not even close to 2 yet. I've got a little while. Bummer!

tiff snedaker said...

I love that sepia picture of Logan on the tractor! I can't wait to see what you've come up for your baby's room!