Sunday, December 9, 2007

Work party

One word. Lame. I guess I was expecting a lot more. I was so excited to eat! And have dessert and I was really dissappointed. It was at this Cowboy joint where if you wear a tie they cut if off and hang it on the ceiling. We got there at 6pm and they didn't serve us food until 8:00! The chicken was good though, but not much of a choice; it was either that or steak. And for dessert? No choices, just a slab of ice cream and a peice of apple pie. I just wanted some chocolate! There was a mean lady that kept making me sit down too. (I was standing by the fire to warm up with some other ladies and she told us we needed to sit down; what? were we on a plane or something?) Well we got some hot chocolate on the way home and went right to bed.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amie said...

Bummer!! (was it Rawhide? been there...)

Anonymous said...

Checking the comments to see if this works.

Anonymous said...

Checking to see if this works

Aricka said...

I like to be different that is why my about me is on the bottom. Plus I don't care if people see it. I rather them see more interesting things like my chillins.