Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another post?!

I guess I've been taking a lot of pictures this week. It's just been so nice out (although today was a little warm for me at 81 degrees). We went to a Spring Training game today and rode the free carousel. Then we played at the park and got some frozen custard. A perfect day.Logan and Daddy at the bae-ball game

I like this picture just because you can't see my belly from the back, ha!

A little difficult fitting on the horse with the pole right there.

Logan checking out the ducks and geese.

There were a lot of ducks today, too bad we didn't bring any bread.


Forgive the anoyingness of the song in the background. There was an ice cream truck behind me.
video

2 comments:

marsh & tiff snedaker said...

Way to keep yourself busy during that last little bit of your pregnancy. The weather looks awesome. Nice about saving all the money with couponsense!

*The Biancamano Buzz* said...

Its so nice out!! Good for you for getting out!! We are headed to a Spring Training Game this weekend! I hope the weather is nice like it was for you guys!!!

Anyday now little Gavin will be here! How exciting!