Saturday, January 24, 2009

3 posts in one day?!

One of the home builders here was having a promotion party thingy (I don't know what to call it). We went with the Deans so the kids could have some fun (and so we could get a free lunch). They had a bouncy house and Logan got this cool hat made for him.

Do you think he liked it?
I found this picture on my camera that Ethan took of Gavin eating mashed potatoes. He said one night, "I let Gavin go at the mashed potatoes, I shouldn't have done that." I was left to clean up the mess...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lois Shepherd said...

Of course, the balloon hat was a Spiderman hat. Yes, I do think he liked it. It looks like Gavin did a good job with the mashed potatoes.
Cloe looks like Maggi in these pictures.

Darren and Traci said...

It looks like those mashed potatoes were enjoyed very much, that's awesome. I like Logan's pictures below. Emmie takes those kind of pictures all the time with my cell phone and it always makes me laugh to see what she thought was picture worthy.