Tuesday, January 27, 2009

PATIENCE (ˈpā-shənz)

My dad will probably laugh at this title, because every time I talk to him on the phone he hears me say, "don't bite!, do you want to go in time out?, Zoe that's not your toy, why are you crying Logan?..." (as Logan cries in the background of me typing this).

This picture was taken while I attempted to make the bed and she wanted to get on it every 2 seconds.
And this is just a typical Zoe, nipping at me 24/7.

Here's a little humor to my day.
Logan and Cyrena, Spiderman pals. Or so it seems. They sure do quarrel like brother and sister.
But they also have a lot of fun together.
Here is a video of a typical quarrel.
And one of Cyrena calling Logan her boyfriend. She was watching a picture slide show on my computer and saw a wedding pic of Ethan and I. She said before we were married she wasn't born yet (I'm guessing she's had that conversation with her own parents). Then she said she doesn't have a husband yet. That's when I turned on the camera, but her mind already got distracted with something else (talking about Tara?).




10 comments:

PDgirl said...

Ha! Cute! Wouldn't it be funny if they actually got married someday and you could show this video at the reception? Hahaha!

Jenna said...

So classic....I LOVE it. They crack me up together. They love to fight but can't live without each other. Tara's my cousin that was staying with us a couple of weeks ago.

Jesmyluk said...

OHMYGOODNESS!! That was so CUTESWEETFUNNYDARLING!!! All that and more!! Those two crack me up!! Best friends forever!!

Ash said...

Ok honestly I cant believe they can talk. I feel like I have been gone just a little while. I cant believe it has been almost 2 years!

Shannon said...

They are too cute together!

Lois Shepherd said...

What two cute little friends. Of course they quarrel -- but that is typical of friends or brothers and sisters. Keep this video -- Logan will love to see it in a few years.

S. Fantasia said...

So cute. Logan reminds me so much of Dean. I was watching him in the background of the first video and he and Dean are just alike. It was weird.

Love the matching costumes. Someday, they can wear those to their wedding. :o)

Torrie said...

I guess it's a good thing that El didn't make it to play group today. How many spiderman costumes does Logan have? I don't think she's much for a love triangle either.

Shauna@shwinandshwin said...

I love how they are such good buddies! They are just so cute together!

Brooke said...

Those matching costumes are cute...I love how they are the best of buds :o)