Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day and....

If you haven't heard already, we went to the doctor today to find out what we are having.

And that's what I have my other blog for :)

We had a fun BBQ at the Dean's house yesterday.
Logan LOVED the slip n slide. He was like a little grease monkey too. We forgot his swimsuit so he just had his underwear on. I think Gavin is going to be a water baby. He sure liked it too.

I don't think I've ever had a picture of the Dean's youngest Natalie on here before. Gavin liked sticking his hand in her mouth; she liked slapping him.

Logan in action down the slide.

Gavin with his first sucker at the doctor's office today.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jenna said...

It was so fun, thanks for coming over!

Lois Shepherd said...

That looks like sooooo much fun for the boys. Playing in the water is always fun.

Amie said...

WOWza is Gavin starting to look like Logan now that he has hair!

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, they are all so cute!!

wittygal said...

I love littles on slip n slides. So cute!