Thursday, May 13, 2010

My ebeanstalk toy review

Ebeanstalk is a website dedicated to selecting great baby toys and toddler toys. They rely on the opinions and feedback of bloggers and moms around the country to continue selecting great toys to sell. Their team of child experts also helps them pick out learning toys to make sure your child get the most out of his or her play time!



Here is Jane with the toy they sent me.

Pros: I think it is perfect for her age. She has been into gagging herself with toys the boys give her and what makes this toy good is that the balls on the end are big enough that they don't fit in her mouth, but she can still lick them. I also like the legs with are perfect for grasping. She likes the little "ears" because they have that crackle stuff inside them. The orange ball is a rattle and the second she hears it she turns her head.

Cons: The shape is kind of odd. I get that it is in this shape bacause you are supposed to push down on the top ball and the whole thing pops up, but it doesn't really "pop" up. I was expecting it to jump or something. Jane isn't coordinated enough to push it down anyway and by the time she is I'm not sure if this toy will interest her.


Want one of your own or something like it? Go check out ebeanstalk.com.
Posted by Picasa