Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh I definately have boys

Logan wanted Cyclops eyes. So I made these babies up in about 2 seconds.

I should have made eye holes because he was walking around blind.

Sorry about the loud music, but Logan had been watching X-Men cartoon all morning and I was done with the TV and wanted to listen to music while I was folding laundry.

And of course, if the TV isn't on, then the boys are wherever I am.
Today Logan entertained Gavin on the tramp. I thought it was pretty cute :)

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Cyrena was laughing so hard watching that, too cute!

Anonymous said...

For a second there I thought both boys had on wolverine costumes in the video!

Blake wanted to see if he had superpowers the other day, so he decided to ride his bike with his eyes closed. He crashed into a tree. Boys!

Lois Shepherd said...

What a darling, darling, video. Your boys are soooo cute together.
Logan is so sweet with Gavin. Loved it.

Jesmyluk said...

What a great video!! I was laughing so hard right along with them! It was completely contagious!

tiff snedaker said...

Sweet glasses :)

Shannon said...

Ahh look at you making some cool glasses!!!